Fairfield/Westchester Museum Alliance Pass
This pass includes the major cultural institution in our area:
- The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum (Ridgefield, CT)
- The Barnum Museum (Bridgeport, CT)
- Bruce Museum (Greenwich, CT)
- Hudson River Museum (Yonkers, NY)
- Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art (Peekskill, NY)
- Katonah Museum of Art (Katonah, NY)
- Neuberger Museum of Art (Purchase, NY)
- Wave Hill (Bronx, NY)
How To Borrow a Museum Pass
- When planning a visit please call the museum ahead of time to check hours.
- Carefully read the museum description of what the pass allows for admission.
- One pass can be reserved a week in advance and can be borrowed for 3 days, no renewals.
- To pick up a pass patrons must be 18 years and older (proof required).
- Place a reserve/hold by telephoning us directly during library hours. Please do not place a reserve/hold by email or via voice message.
- Passes borrowed from this library must be returned to the Bedford Hills Free Library during open hours.
- Passes returned in the book return will be subject to a $5.00 penalty plus late fees.
- The pass, in its protective sleeve, if returned to another library will be subject to a $5.00 penalty plus late fees.
- Late Fees: $5.00 per day, Maximum fine: $25.00.
- Lost Pass: Individual pass subject to a replacement cost.
Single Museums Passes
Katonah Museum of Art
Single Family Pass — one time use. Pass does not have to be returned.
Single $2 Discount Pass on combination ticket (Aquarium admission + daytime classic IMAX movie)
Stepping Stones Museum for Children (Norwalk, CT)
Buy One Get One Free. Not to be combined with any other discounts. Limited to one use by one family per day.
Stamford Museum & Nature Center (Stamford, CT)
Free admission for 2 adults, of the same household, and their children under the age of 18. Free admission to the grounds, Bendel Mansion & Galleries, Heckscher Farm, Nature’s Playground, and access to Animal Embassy’s live exotic animal exhibit. Free admission to the observatory and Astronomy Nights programs. Free parking. 50% discount on admission to all Family Festival Weekends.
Single Pass is good for up to 8 people. Parking fee of $6.00.
Westchester Children’s Museum
Free admission for 4 People (at least 1 adult), children under 18 to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Museums and Cultural Institutions Offering Free or Reduced Price Admission
American Indian Museum Heye Center (Smithsonian Institution)
Wednesday General Admission: Pay-what-you-wish donation.
Recommended donation is $15 per person. Donations support caring for the animals.
Ages 18 & under are free Saturdays. Pay what you wish every Thursday 5-8 p.m.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Recommended: Pay full amount to help cover the costs of exhibitions.
Morgan Library and Museum
Fridays: free 7-9 p.m.
Museum of the Moving Image
Fridays: free admission, 4:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
NY Aquarium (Brooklyn)
Friday Afternoon Specials is a pay-what-you-wish
New York Botanical Gardens
Grounds admission is free to everyone all day on Wednesdays and from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. on Saturdays.
New York Public Library
Please note that not all exhibits may be available for free or reduced admission fees. It is suggested that you call ahead or check online to confirm admission policies and hours.